Your reliable sewer pump is critical in making sure that all the contents of the toilet bowl make it to the septic tank on your property or the municipal sewer line. Without a powerful pump, the waste would just sit around and build up. To ensure your pumps and stations do their job, reach out to our technicians at Plumb Doctors Inc. We are fully equipped to provide the lift station and sewer pump services you need.
Why Lift Station Installations Matter
Typically, sewer pumps are able to use gravity to push waste down the line. Of course, not all properties in the areas of Georgetown, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Williamson County, or nearby locations are situated in a topographical manner that allows gravity to easily get rid of the waste. This is why some residents may need a special type of pump, called a lift station, to pump sewage material to a higher elevation. The pressurized system of a lift station enables heavy loads of waste to be safely carted away. If you did not have this essential component on your property, you would simply not be able to function throughout the rest of your day.
One of the clearest advantages of having a sewer pump and lift station installed on your property is the ability to get rid of unwanted waste. There are other benefits that come with this type of installation as well.
For example, these critical systems are necessary in order to provide:
- A method of avoiding a terrible sewage flood: The thought that sewage could ruin all your amazing valuables and precious belongings is every homeowner’s nightmare. A powerful pump is your safeguard from this kind of devastating emergency.
- A reduction of harmful bacteria, mildew, and mold: Harmful fungal growth is prone to grow where toxic waste sits, as are dangerous pathogens. Without a pump installation, the health of you, your family, and any of your friends and guests would be greatly jeopardized.
- A decrease of pests in your area: You would be astonished at just how quickly the populations of rats, roaches, mosquitos, and other hazardous pests will grow if no sewer pump is installed at a residence or commercial property. Keep these deadly infestations at bay with a tough pump system.
If your sewer pump or station have become worn, then your home or business is suddenly at risk for all the terrible consequences mentioned above. For dedicated repairs or full replacements, do not hesitate to reach out to our team at Plumb Doctors Inc. for rapid support.
Call us today at (512) 768-7066 or contact us online for a same-day appointment for Austin lift station and sewer pump services.
Preventive Maintenance for a Healthy Sewer System
Regular maintenance is key to keeping your sewer system functioning properly and avoiding costly repairs. At Plumb Doctors Inc., we offer comprehensive preventive maintenance services to ensure the health and longevity of your sewer system in Cedar Park, TX.
Benefits of regular sewer system maintenance include:
- Early detection of potential issues before they become major problems
- Prevention of clogs and blockages
- Improved sewer system efficiency
- Extended lifespan of your sewer system
- Reduced risk of sewage backups and water damage
Our highly skilled sewer experts will perform a thorough inspection of your sewer system, identify any existing or potential issues, and provide the necessary repairs or maintenance. Don't wait until you have a sewer emergency – contact Plumb Doctors Inc. today to schedule your preventive maintenance service.